Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A beatiful photo . . .

Today I’m going to talk about about a photo that I like.
The persons of the picture are my sister and me, we are really small. I think that I had around 6 years old and my sister had around 3 years.
I don’t remember who took the picture, the most probably is that my mother or my mother took the picture, I think that they took it because it could be my first days of school of the year because, like you can see in the photo, I dressed an uniform of my school.
My sister uploaded these photos a few time ago, only the Saturday, and we looked through much old pictures and I was very moved, because we have a lot of old photos and they’re really beautiful. I like this because I am with my sister and it’s very affectionate because both are really young.
Another thing that I loved is the place that was taken, that it’s my first house; I have lived in 3 houses (1 house and 2 apartments). Actually it was 2 houses, one big house in the front and a little house of wood in the back, separate for a courtyard. In the big house lived my grandparents, my aunt and my cousins.
And in the small house lived my parents, my sister and me. I lived there many years since I was born to I was 13 years old. That house was great! Because we live all together and we were really close especially with my cousin. Also, I had many animals (it seems a zoo), we had dogs, cats, birds, one tortoise, one rabbit and I love animals.
Anyway, I love this picture because it’s really remember me my childhood.

3 comments:

  1. nice picture!... I want to be younger! ...
    is nice remember that moments... the first day of school... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice photo, you and your sister looks really cute...

    ReplyDelete
  3. First day of school, these are the memories that never forget; it's nice your picture!
    take care

    ReplyDelete