Thursday, May 5, 2011

Itinerary London trip


Hi people!

Today I’m gonna talk about something that we did last Tuesday.

Last Tuesday I had to search for info in the web about places that I want to visit on a travel in London, in order to fill a table with prices, location (subway station), day to visit and travel zone. In others words we have to do an itinerary about our trip.

The activity was ok and it some kind easy; I knew about some places in London but there are other that I haven’t heard before.

The place that caught my attention was Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum because I didn't know this museum and the photos of the website seems really awesome.
British Museum sounds really interesting too and I like the free fee.

And who knows? Maybe someday I’ll go to London and I’ll know these places in person.

2 comments:

  1. Madame Tussauds Museum must be very fun. You can take a picture since Madonna to Hitler. I'd definitely prefer Madonna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. London is a amazing city! Yes, the Madame Tussaud's Museum sounds really amazing!
    But it's so expensive :/

    ReplyDelete