Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My favorite actress, Keira Knightley.

Hello readers!
Today I can write about wherever I want.
Well, I love see movies, I the past year I saw I lot, but now I don’t have much time and I can’t see movies.
My favorite actress is Keira Knightley and my favorite actor is Leonardo DiCaprio.
I’m going to talk about Keira, because I love her and her movies.
She is a British actress; she was born in London in March, 26 of 1985. Now she has 26 years old.  Her first experience in the cinema it was in the film “Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace”, but in a small role, then she participated in another movie called “Bed it like Beckham” in a role more important, but she became famous with “Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl”, then she acted in many movies and appeared in some magazines.
My favorites movies of her are “Pride and Prejudice”, “Silk” and “Atonement”, like you can see I really love old movies, I want to see, movies that are set in past times. “Silk” is the least popular film of the three and really not much people knows about the movie. This movie is about a love history, but no a typical love history instead of this it’s dramatic and talk too little. The movie is in the XIX decade. The plot of the film is about a man, that lives in France, and he have to travel to Japan searching silkworm, and her wife has to stay alone in France. This is the start of the movie.
Well, Keira Knightley is my favorite actress, especially because I really like the most of her movies.

This is my post for today!

4 comments:

  1. It seems like a very romantic movie...XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I know it, and I see a lot of movies of her, is a very good actress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only see she in the Pirates of Caribeann xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Keira Knightley too. She is really good actress. I love see movies and I have seen almost all her movies. But, my favorites are: “Atonement” and “Pride and Prejudice”

    ReplyDelete