Friday, May 13, 2011

The Big Education problem . . .

Well, last Tuesday we did not have English classes because we had an activity in the university, that activity was for discuss and speak about the Education and organize the strike of last Thursday.
I think that Education is the really big problem of the society, because maybe the problem doesn’t affect to everyone personally but we have to fight for the Education for everyone, especially for the people who can’t study for money or because they doesn’t have the opportunities.

Maybe I don’t have I really active participation, but I try to do what I can, I hope be more active in the near future.  I went to the last strike and I think it was a good way to show our disagreement with the education in this moment, but there are things to improve like organization for the future strikes.
I believe that people must to show the discontent with the system because is the way to see that the things are not well in this system and many people doesn’t have opportunities.
I think that our demands are really important because we need a free education for everyone and no more privatization of education.   
And the strike of today for the HidroAysén’s reservoir was really important too, because we have to take care the nature of Chile and we can't support the enrichment of a few people.

3 comments:

  1. You are right, is very important express our discontent for to attract attention about the privatization of education, a big problem that has been ignored...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the same, education has to be for everyone

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also agree we need to go out and show that there is an interest in basic rights, like education and also to preserve our patrimony. Let alone increasing the fortune of a few families in this country.

    ReplyDelete